Property & Maintenance Service in Kikori Central Province ID 320397
K 500

Consultancy fee

Kikori, Central Province
26 May 2021
How do you sell Your loan property?

One can sell a property after getting the consent or in-principal approval from the lender. “This has to be done in a manner that part of the sale consideration will be paid directly to the lender or lending bank and the remaining balance (if any) shall go to the seller/current owner.
Please contact us for guidelines and process.
Term and conditions apply!
Offer Amount
Post listing free